Novation website uses these cookies to facilitate and optimize the USER’s navigation as much as possible. The cookies are exclusively associated with an anonymous USER and their computer and do not provide references that allow capturing or deducting personal data of the User. The User may configure his or her browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies on the Novation website, without affecting the User’s ability to access the Contents. However, we indicate that, in any case, the quality of operation of the website may decrease.
Specifically, Novation is using Cookies to allow USER log-in in those cases in which it is necessary to access certain sections of the website, as well as storing the log-in data of said USERS in future visits and thus be able to offer a more comfortable browsing experience.
Finally, third-party cookies could be installed in the event that the USER employs tools to share some of the CONTENTS of the website in different social networks. Such cookies are installed by the social networks in which CONTENT is shared. To learn more about them, we recommend you to visit the pages of these social networks.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. On some occasions we can verify that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
According to their ownership:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the USER’s computer from a computer or domain managed by Novation.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the USER’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to their life time:
- Session cookies: Those that collect data while the USER is browsing the website.
- Persistent cookies: Those in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed over a time period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Those that are used internally and are necessary for the operation of the website.
- Analytical cookies: Those that allow collecting statistical information about the activity of USERS. This information is collected anonymously and allows you to optimize navigation through our website in order to ensure a better service to the USER.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the USER to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the USER’s terminal. These criteria include language, the type of browser through which the USER accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, control traffic and data communication, or access restricted access sections, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow the efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as CONTENT edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of USERS obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Grupo Novation website may use own or third party cookies.
Third party cookies.
- Analysis cookies:
Novation, through the Web, uses Google Analytics and Google Adservices / Syndication, services provided by Google, Inc., (hereinafter, “Google“).
- Behavioral advertising cookies:
Each time a USER visits the website, a persistent cookie is assigned to them which, over a specific period of time, stores information about their behavior by observing their browsing habits on the website. This allows Novation to identify the user and show certain advertising CONTENT, depending on them. In any next visit to the website, USERS will be shown advertising CONTENT about the type of products or services of the website that they are interested in.
Likewise, if you browse other websites where ads about Novation services are advertised, we inform you that the display of the ads is managed through data obtained through a cookie to which we could have access in order to make a monitoring of the advertising campaign related to said advertisement as well as to show certain advertising activity.
User configuration to avoid cookies
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools, or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
You can use the “Help” section that you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different denominations; below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate.
- Firefox 3.5 and higher: Private browsing.
- Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
- Safari 2 and higher: Private browsing.
- Opera 10.5 and higher: Private browsing.
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the USER experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.